Remember – the number one rule is to get creative and be adventurous!
Stay tuned for more great tips and tricks as part of my role as a Nature One Dairy Australia –‘Your partner in Parenthood’ Expert Partner
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 x 200g punnet blueberries
- 1 x 200g baby bocconcini, drained
- 1 cucumber, chopped to suit age of child’s chewing ability
- 100g snow peas, chopped to suit age of child’s chewing ability
- Toothpicks and skewers
- Fresh herbs (optional)
- Place all ingredients on a large platter, chopped or sliced to suit your child’s age and chewing ability.
- Place ingredients one by one onto a skewer until it is almost full. Set aside the skewer and repeat with the remaining ingredients of choice.
Try adding a variety of colourful and seasonal fruits and vegetables; softer bananas and avocados are great for smaller children.
Try adding a little melted and drizzled chocolate for an extra special treat!