Prep time: 20 minutes
- 10 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 ½ tablespoon water
- desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add pitted Medjool dates, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, cacao powder, and tahini to the drum of a food processor or blender. Blend on high until the mixture starts to come together.
- Gradually add water while blending, until the mixture comes together in a big clump.
- Take spoonfuls’ of mixture and roll into balls, then place onto a plate.
- Pour either hemp seeds, sesame seeds, or desiccated coconut into a small bowl and coat each ball.