Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 cup strawberries, diced
1 cup blueberries
1 cup diced mango
4 cups Nature One Dairy Vanilla Almond Custard
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup flaked almonds
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon almond butter
1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, almond butter and maple syrup.
- Add the flaked almonds and rolled oats to the bowl with the olive oil mixture and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Tip the granola mixture onto a baking tray and place into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Layer Nature One Dairy Vanilla Almond Custard on the bottom of each jar. Top with the diced fruit and granola. Create another layer of custard, fruit and granola and serve.