Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 45 small cookies
2 cups rolled oats organic, wheat free
½ cup hemp seeds
½ cup sesame seeds
½ cup dried cranberries organic, sugar-free
½ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup tapioca starch
2 bananas mashed
⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup raw honey
2 tablespoon tahini
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl, add mashed bananas, olive oil, vanilla, honey, and tahini. Whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl add oats, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, and tapioca starch. Mix together to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until very well combined.
- Spoon cookie batter onto a baking paper lined tray and shape it into a round shape using the spoon. Alternatively, you can use a cookie dough scoop to create uniform-sized cookies. Leave at least 2cm between each cookie. Repeat until all of the mixtures has been used. Up to 4 trays will be required depending on the size of the cookies made.
- Place baking trays into the oven and allow to bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, or when the cookies are golden brown, remove them from the oven. You may need to swap the shelves over halfway through baking by moving the trays from the middle shelf to the top and the trays from the top shelf to the middle, in order for the cookies to bake evenly.
- Allow cooling on the tray completely before storing it in an airtight container. Store on the counter for one day and then move to the fridge.