Prep time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 1 hour
½ cup chia seeds
1 ½ cups almond milk
½ cup coconut yoghurt
1 ripe banana, mashed
½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1 tablespoon maple syrup
- To a medium bowl add the chia seeds, almond milk, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Whisk to combine and continue whisking until the chia seeds begin to absorb the liquid.
- Once the chia seeds start to swell, add the coconut yoghurt and mashed banana and whisk to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, or until the chia pudding has set.
- Serve topped with yoghurt and slices of banana.