400g tin butter beans or cannellini beans
25mL lemon juice
3 tablespoons natural yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
1 cup basil,
1 garlic clove,
½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Strain the beans into a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Add the beans to the drum of a food processor or blender along with the lemon juice, natural yoghurt, basil, garlic clove and salt.
- Pulse the food processor until the ingredients begin to combine. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the food processor drum and then process on a medium speed until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve topped with a drizzle of olive oil along with your favourite crackers and vegetable sticks.
- Store the dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days