- 1 x 150g rice paper spring roll wrappers
- 1 x packet vermicelli noodles (prepared as per packet instructions)
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 peaches, stone removed, thinly sliced
- 1 x punnet strawberries
- 1 x punnet raspberries
- 1 x punnet blueberries
Spread a small portion of each chosen filling (fruit or veg) on one end of rice paper. Fold the bottom
edge over the filling to enclose. Fold in both sides and roll away to make one rice paper roll.
Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve and enjoy.
Tip: use cooked and sliced poached chicken or pork and cooked prawns to add protein and to create a more complete meal for the family. We also love to add fresh herbs from the garden to add more flavour and colour!